2010년 10월 7일 목요일

At that time

At that time, my band as a bass player in the five-pointed star, and we spent five Mongolia together a beautiful man The difficult days. later and Hong fruit, good power on and off the Philippines and other musicians of cooperation is also very memorable and enjoyable, Moncler Jackets I am very grateful to them. The experience made me become more mature and more strong. .in my life experienced too much suffering, but I'm not alone, because of entrenched beliefs and the company of friends. Frankly speaking, I spent a long time to find the other three very glad that I found.
I found the three most outstanding musicians, Christian Louboutin three very good people. Their arrival gave me infinite power. a lot of old friends said, Moncler . This is because our unity, mutual love, fair consequences. .happy making sound engineer mm Fu Ning Ning Fu .life of a character when the lively, easy-going, able to seize the opportunity to enjoy the people at any time . His hobby is a person carrying a luggage travel, there was never a person Beizhao Bao two days walking through the Tiger Leaping Gorge experience. .to guitar-driven Fu Ning guitar represents the was given the vitality breathtaking play, but nobody could imitate, a , Fu Ning is the best imaginable Born in Beijing, the son of a conductor and folk singers.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기