2010년 11월 2일 화요일

Lei readily agreed


Lei also invited to join the mother and Huangzhe Ming, Lei readily agreed. Dinner, Liu Yan Mei Wang and Liu Qiang talking about a matter between the attracted people laugh, have said Wang Mei is so cute. Liu Qiang self-mockery to say that he did not initiate the chase to Mei Wang, Mei Wang This is a self drama, the behavior is purely wishful thinking. We have to persuade Liu Qiang, Wang Mei is infatuation fully exposed, should cherish this relationship.Not taking advantage of San Jiu Jin Qiang, Wang Mei bold enough to come home.Hadron brother, how much alcohol you drink ah? It was covered in alcohol. I,m going to point you brew tea, solutions hangover.Qiang said excitedly: No need. Why hangover? Rare such a good feeling. Is pleased, I have a sister. Rain, you know? Zhao Chunyu do my sister ... ...Wang Mei Liu Yan had inadvertently heard spoken of Zhao Chunyu, only know her as the third party interference over LIU Yan sister love, how she will become strong child brother sister?It is what is curious? You said it yourself. Your sister everywhere, can become a Detachment. So happy to have one more?
Wang Mei said no salt is not short.This is not the same. Zhao dry spring is daughter of my father, this time with louboutin shoes my sister to remove misunderstandings, we join together, I angry? You should be happy.Wang Mei said: Your sister, I do not know, I can be happy so what?Do not you know? Say it then you know. She gained your brother is girlfriend is. Qiang Wang Mei watched with pride.Wang Mei embarrassed overwhelmed dress down: The nonsense you Shane? Gained brother is my boyfriend, you jealous, so come to sow discord, right?Liu Qiang laughed: Do not installed. Trick was exposed, is followed by going to senseless.Wang Mei pouted, audio and lowered third, I have not loaded, originally citizenship.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기