2010년 11월 2일 화요일

Swept away the miserable


You said, I,m your darling. We slept together whatever the outcome, not the husband and wife are worth a couple. You are not married a wealthy the wife do? get some money out, not much, one hundred thousand money line. I guarantee you will no longer entangled. Wuyuan toss of the arm, Are you kidding? I warn you, leave as early as possible, otherwise I,m rude.Yang Hua, swept away the miserable, cheeky ferocious, ferociously, said: I,m desperate, you do not leave me desperate. If I go downtown to board your house, that we do not have good fruit to eat.
Are you threatening me? At this time, Wuyuan is cell phone rang. Small Biao as a fight, people will be injured, ask for five thousand dollars compensation for the families of victims, or we need to report arrests. Biao dare to mothers of small money, only to Wu Yuan for help.Wuyuan is a fit of anger, directed at the phone shouted: money, money, do you think I am your ATM? Me tell you, not after the money at me, I have not a penny.Biao end of the line came a small voice, you kind of kid, playing with my hair? You do not take money, I rushed to go to Uncle and Han Xue sister, by the way that point out the things you tell them. Look in the end we Who suffer? Wuyuan is simply mad, could no longer withstand this endless blackmail, shouted: You love to gnaw gnaw to land.He calls for a pass, Yang Hua, said: You are Naofan Tian, I have no money. Do not tell me a mess, you thought I was a big scare? I tell you, breaking the death in a big deal, I Pasha you? To I have a good christian louboutin on sale idea to leave it! perhaps so I had the money, and will read in the old school is sake, take care of you. Yang Hua, gazed at Wu Yuan goes frosty face, piercing, said: I know today, you head than the old catfish Genghen!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기