2010년 11월 2일 화요일

Wuyuan heart cursed deserve a parasitic women to men


Over again ah -Wang Mei could not help but laugh doubled up.Plum, request you promise, be my girlfriend! I will use the love you give you whole life is happiness!Wang Mei took the flowers, face rippling with a big smile. Great, full of deep house flowers, the ecstatic.To go through this long winter, you can see the dawn of spring. Wuyuan continue to encourage christian louboutin discount their own, often in the hold on the victory being. Until the enterprise certification in the past that he can bring glory, Lung openly into the door.
The thought of many years of pursuing the dream of wealth, will soon become a reality, Wuyuan be ecstatic.However, he did not think, Yang Hua actually find him again, just to calm his life, once again making waves.I do not tell you yet? Let go their separate ways, as you do not then come to me. Wuyuan troublesome to say.Yang Hua lost the past arrogance, panic, such as lost dog, and said piteously: The old catfish to dump my head ... ...Wuyuan heart cursed deserve a parasitic women to men, sooner or later end up this way.He is a beast, tired of me, for kicks. Yang Hua said furiously, He has taken away the company to leave a broken house.Wu Yuan said: The old catfish head is not left you a lot of money?Break up, he also left me a sum of money. I used to invest in, and did not expect to be cheated by others, even the houses are mortgaged out. I,m broke, why they come to you.Wu Yuan said coldly: What can I use? I did not the ability to help you.Wu Yuan Yang Hua, the arm pull, said: You can not leave anyone to die ah.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기