2010년 11월 2일 화요일

Wang Mei ridiculous


Liu Qiang Wang Mei is hand suddenly pulled, soulful, said: Plum, I used to be silly, do not cherish. Obviously like you, his mouth but will not admit. Promised me, be my girlfriend, after I will definitely use love you. Mei Wang crimson face, hastily drew back his hand, shy and said: Strong sub brother, so disgusting, then you Zhashui?Liu Qiang already made up his mind, dead pigs are not afraid of water hot, anyway, today is ready to sacrifice his life is happiness, to bet on today that the, Say yes! If you do not agree, I will not go tonight. Shameless, you. Wang Mei ridiculous, cheeky, how can there be such a lie, it?Qiang insisted: Today I had the nerve to thick in the end.
You drink too much, so you wake up, we say, okay?No!This dice carefully watching Qiang Wang Mei Jin, could not help but laugh. He was like a child ask for candy, nd do not give up.That ... ... that always show your sincerity, right? Wang Mei bit his lip, shyly said, not even a flower.You so. Qiang stood up, and went out. Only a few seconds, he came back, holding the hands of a handful of roses, tender lips. Originally, Liu Qiang come before, it had already bought 99 roses.Hadron brother, you ? Wang Mei astonished, What beautiful birds! Where did you spend?Liu Qiang, said: to put you in the door of the 楼栋.Fool, afraid of being taken away by anyone ah?Liu Qiang whispered: I have so stupid? I get covered with newspaper.Wang christian louboutin Mei giggle laughed.Liu Qiang one knee, raised flowers, reverently: Plum, marry me?! He shook his head, wrong, wrong, and too anxious.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기